Leighton Meester Stunning Photoshoot

Friday, June 14, 2013



 Leighton Meester Stunning Photoshoot.
 Right. I've dependably done music too, however you don't see me racing to a studio to record a collection of me burping Beethoven. Investigate the track record of each other actress/socialite turned artist. None of them discovered triumph. Indeed, they discovered the inverse of victory. Epic washout. Would you like to wind up like Heidi Montag? Utilized, plastic and without any nature and feeling of self-worth? Since in the event that you pick that way, I'd acknowledge it assuming that you anyhow streak your vadge. That is all I'm asking. Also assuming that you're considering how a denunciation about the pitfalls of a singing vocation transformed into me disagreeing your woman bits, this is in light of the fact that I was gazing at your face, however then my eyes kind of meandered descending.


 

Blog Archive